KTGrant

KT Grant: Redheaded Author of Sexy

A self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who writes Gay, Lesbian and Straight romance. You can find her at ktgrant.com.

"She scanned her surroundings. Nothing had changed since she was here almost a year ago. She viewed the city landscape outside the tall windows, still awestruck by the scenery—just like the first time she had visited. Back then, she had wanted to learn the truth behind the man who was an enigma to the public. She found out much more than she bargained for, welcoming Max’s consuming seduction, and plunging into a world that unleashed her utmost secret desires that she hadn’t known existed until he weeded them out.

She was a much different person since he had entered her life. She couldn’t imagine him not in it even with all the problems that arose because of their relationship. Was she strong enough to continue down this road with him, not knowing if they could have a future together?

He returned with a carafe, two mugs, and cream and sugar on a tray. He set it on the table in front of her then handed her a mug.

“You know exactly how I take me coffee?” She grasped the cup in both hands.

He sat next to her, holding his own cup. “I’m very observant about anything regarding you.”

“Remember the first time you invited me here? I was a nervous wreck because I thought you would see through my excuse to write that article on you as my way to get to know you better.” She smiled into her mug. “You mesmerized me.”

“That night will be imbedded in my brain for as long as I live.” He looped one of her curls around his finger. “I should have made a shrine to you on my dining room table. I get hard every time I look at it, remembering how sweet you tasted spread out, all juicy and wet.”

She set her cup down to cover her face to hide her blushing. “Please stop.”

He rubbed the side of his foot along hers. “After everything we’ve done together, you’re still so easy to shock. I wish I could bottle up your innocence and take it with me wherever I go.”

“Is that the only thing that attracts you to me?” She swallowed down her growing resentment.

“It’s much more than that, and you know it.""

The Key by KT Grant. Out now.